2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport Limited EPS
Sale: Now until 9/30/2020
Wildcat Sport Limited EPS
- 700 Inline Twin 4-Stroke with EFI - 60+ Horsepower: This 700cc, 4-stroke, twin-cylinder engine puts out 60+ horsepower, giving this Wildcat the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. Big things do come in a small package.
- Elka Stage 5 Shock Double A-Arm Suspension: Double a-arms front and rear with Elka Stage 5 shocks makes this mid-sized machine the ultimate sport machine to tackle almost any terrain. Giving you 12.2 inches of suspension travel up front and 12.6 inches in the rear.
- Digital Power Sport Gauge: The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of an informational punch. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: The Wildcat’s infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows you to position the steering wheel in that “just right” position for any rider.
- Carlisle Trail Pro Tires with Color-Matched Aluminum Wheels: The Trail Pro 4-ply tire is designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail and Sport. Light, strong and performance hungry. The custom color-matched aluminum wheels give this combo a solid one-two punch.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- Passenger Handholds: The driver shouldn’t be the only one having fun. With proper handholds, the passenger is able to enjoy the ride in a position they prefer.
- TEAM® Rapid Response Clutch: The rugged TEAM Rapid Response is a perfect complement to each Wildcat’s continuously variable transmission (CVT). Thanks to a lightweight design that creates minimal friction, power transfer is effortless. Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle, no matter how hard you hammer the throttle.
- Full Aluminum Doors: Increase your knee and elbow room with these lightweight aluminum doors. The aluminum tube frame and aluminum skins provide excellent coverage and style. Sealed edges help keep out dirt, sand and debris.
- Race-Inspired Highback Bucket Seats: Aggressive feel, but comfortable. That’s what these high-back bucket seats are all about.
- 300 lb. Box Capacity with Tie Down Hooks: We know sometimes you overpack for a day of fun. The rear cargo box carries up to 300 lbs. of whatever you need and has tie-down hooks to make sure it’s properly secured.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 700, 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 76.9x75.3
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 36
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 7.4 (28)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper / Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 12.2 (31)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 12.6 (32)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 13 (33)
- Shocks: Elka Stage 5 Adjustable Shocks
- Front Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x8-12
- Rear Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x10-12
- Wheels: Color-Matched Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 110.5x60x64.3 (280.7x152.4x163.3)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 84.6 (214.9)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 1074 (487.2)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 300 (136.1)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1500 (680.4)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Halogen Headlights / LED Brake Lights and Taillights
- Automotive-Style Paint: Standard
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Color-Matched Suspension Arms: Standard
- Doors: Full
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Standard
- One-Piece Molded Roof: Accessory
- Rear Cargo Box: 300-lb Capacity
- Rearview Mirror: Accessory
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Race-Inspired Highback
- Storage - Underhood: 3.20 gallons
- Storage - Glove Box: 1.23 gallons
- Sway Bar: Rear
- Winch: Accessory
NOTES:ROVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, all occupants must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing; use handhold and stay inside vehicle. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. We recommend all ROV operators have a valid driver’s license. No operators under age 16. Never carry a passenger in the cargo box; the passenger must be able to place both feet on the floor while keeping their back against the back of the seat. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation and take a training course. For ROV training visit http://cbt.rohva.org. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ROV. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Liquid with Fan
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x10-12
- Dry Weight
- 1074 lb. (487.2 kg)
- 84.6 in. (214.9 cm)
- Front Travel
- 12.2 in. (31 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 12.6 in. (32 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock